Sustained injuries can range from bruises to fatalities. One of the most common injuries involve broken bones and/or neck or head traumas such as concussions and traumatic brain injuries.
As A Driver And Passenger Am I Required To Wear A Helmet And Safety Gear In Arizona? Could I Impact My Motorcycle Accident Case?
Arizona law strongly encourages helmet use but does not mandate it to anyone over the age of 18. Arizona requires a driver and a passenger under 18 to use a helmet.
What Are Common Defense Strategies Used By Insurance Companies In Arizona To Deny Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims?
Insurance companies are not your friends. Insurance companies and trial lawyers will do everything they can to deny your claim. Our job is to hold negligent drivers accountable. The defense strategies used by insurance companies include:
- They offer money right away as it helps deal with day to day life
- They explain to victims to use health insurance
- They want to move through cases quickly
- They try to delay the case by disputing liability
- They claim that you were at fault for the accident
- They claim your injuries are due to pre-existing conditions
For more information on Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims In Arizona, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (602) 888-7896 today.
Call Us For A Free Consultation